Aim: To excel in producing, performing, and designing client material.
Record Plant Remote [9/2017 – Present]: A2
- Résumé: Tidal X Meadows Fest @ Citi Field, Dylan St. John, Circa Waves, 21 Savages, Tegan and Sara, Blood Orange, Jacob Banks, Big Boi, A-Trak, TV On the Radio, Flor, Kamaiyah, St. Paul & Broken Bones, Broken Social Scene, Sleigh Bells, etc.
- Other Highlights: Audio technician for mobile recording company owned by the legendary Kooster McAllister.
Good Morning America [7/2017 - Present]: A2
- Résumé: Kaleo, Disney's Descendents 2, Kelsea Ballerini, James Arthur, Rita Ora, Rachel Platten, Come From Away cast, Old Dominion, Brothers Osborne, Lecrae, Tori Kelly, Andra Day, Common, Halsey, Boz II Men, X Ambassadors, etc.
Event Systems [1/2017 – Present]: Technician
- Résumé: Sarah Silverman, Edward Norton, Mark Ruffalo, Bobby Kennedy Jr., Eric Good (The Bowery Hotel), The Cringe (supporting act for Tesla 2017 as well as Weezer at SXSW 2017.) Andy Grammar, Wrabel, The Band Perry, LP, Ratt, NASH FM 94.7, Scotty McCreery.
- Other Highlights: SXSW 2017, Shawn Pelton's drum technician (drummer from Saturday Night Live).
Frost Productions [3/2017 – Present]: A2
- Résumé: President of the United States - American-Australian Association 2017. John Travolta, Kellie Pickler, Amber Lawrence, Rupert Murdoch, Chevron, Brazilian-American Person of the Year 2017, WCS Wildlife Conservation Society, Celebrity Cruises X, Style Fashion Week, Symon, Chantal, Amanda Holley, Rilan, Jae Hall, Adidas, Asos, Bershka, Willow Smith, etc.
Aura Sonic Ltd. [6/2016 – Present]: A2
- Résumé: Matt the Electrician, The Wild Reeds, L.A. Salami, Carl Broemel, Brent Cobb, Nancy and Beth, Mt. Joy, Jalen N'Gonda, J.P. Harris & Chance McCoy, Robert Ellis, Joseph, Billy Bragg & Joe Henry, Regina Spektor, Choir! Choir! Choir!, C.W. Stoneking, Pinegrove, Unannounced, John Paul White, Suzanne Vega, NPR Radio, TuneIn Radio, Newport Folk Festival 2017. DTS/DPA Microphones/PBS [6/2016], Jose Feliciano/Banco Popular [8/2016], Daisy Jopling/Fogo Labs [9/2016], etc.
- Other Highlights: Audio technician for mobile recording company owned by the legendary Steve Remote. Locations include Washington D.C., Jersey Shore, New York State, Fort Adams, among others.
AVS Production Group [3/2016 – 10/2016]: AU
- Résumé: Grace Baptist Church [3/2016], Sarah Sweetman [4/2016], Carlos Santana [4/2016], Ireland's Independence Centennial Celebration [4/2016], Marcos Witt [5/2016], Nate Ruess [5/2016], Screenvision, WPLJ 95.5 Festival [5/2016], Pepsi [5/2016], MAGIC! [5/2016], Goo Goo Dolls [5/2016], Gilberto Santa Rosa [6/2016], Andy Montanez [6/2016], Tito Rojas [6/2016], Willie Colon [6/2016], Eddie Santiago [6/2016], Jerry Rivera [6/2016], Chocquibtown [7/2016], Andra Day [7/2016], Wyclef Jean [7/2016], will.i.am [7/2016], Flo Rida [9/2016], Chain Smokers [9/2016], Mick (DJ) [9/2016], Lady Gaga [9/2016], Samsung [9/2016], and more.
- Other Highlights: Audio technician. Locations worked at include: United Palace, Battery Park, Herald Square, Jersey Shore, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Barclay's Center, Hammerstein Ballroom (Manhattan Center), etc.
Freelance Audio Engineer [5/2011 – Present]: A1/A2
- Résumé: Pisco [8/2016], The Restaurant [feature film] [7/2016-9/2016], Performers Theatre Workshop [12/2015], Seunghee Lee [11/2015], Purnash Durgaprasad [11/2015], Henry Grimes [11/2015], Richard Rosenfeld & Grammy award-winning Susan Jolles [8/2015], Sacha Di Bona [7/2015], Rosser and Sohne (featuring Lindsay Mendez, Rebecca Luker and Noah Galvin) [6/2015], Fiesty the Future [6/2015], Mission/Control [5/2015], Say it Say It [5/2015], Popp Over America , Carnegie Hall [5/2015], Chaptaz of Life [5/2015], Backtrack [5/2015], Alrockax [5/2015], Float [1/2015-7/2015], The Walking Tree [1/2015-4/2015], Laura Andrea Leguía Saxofón Criollo [4/2015], Flyy Guy Fresh [2/2015], The Black Market Merchants [12/2014-1/2015], The Pink Tacos [6/2014], Nilsa [2/2014], "Britten in Song" Concert [10/2013], All-Nite Soul 2013 [10/2013], St. Peter's Church on Lexington Ave. [1/2013-Present], Mister Cameau [7/2013], The Brooklyn Indie Music Festival [9/2012], The Juilliard School [2/2012], New York University’s Teares of the Muses [10/2011], National Public Radio [2/2012], Mannes College at the Salvation Army [9/2012], New York Youth Symphony at Queen’s College’s Colden Center [2/2012], the Island Sheep Orchestra [7/2011]), "Monk in Motion" at the TriBeCa Performing Arts Center [2/2013-3/2013]), Grammy award-winning Arturo O’Farrill, the Grammy award-winning group New York Voices, David S. Ware and Steve Berrios Memorial (featuring renowned musicians Muhummad Ali, Darius Jones, Daniel Carter, Cooper-Moore, Nicky Marrero, José Feliciano, Alex Gonzalez, etc. [1/2013]), Prez Fest 2013 (featuring renowned musicians Rufus Reid, Ron Carter, Gerald Clayton, Rodney Green, Russell Malone, Catherine Russell, etc. [3/2013]), Ike Sturm's Jazz on the Plaza , etc.
- Other Highlights: Assistant to Grammy award-winning engineer Marc Aubort [11/2015], Assistant to Rob Anderson On-Location Recording Services [5/2011-12/2013], Scott Young [1/2013-Present] (credentials for Avatar Studios, Manhattan Center, etc.), NYU Professors Paul Howells and Paul Geluso, world-class studio photographer Jimmy Katz, Robert Olmsted Audio & Video Production, Grammy award-winning engineer Jon D'Uva (credentials for Louis C.K., etc.), Ronaldo Carter, Diana Scarpa and John Funke, etc.
Big Yellow Duck [6/2014 – 12/2014]: Intern
- Résumé: Studio maintenance, sound design, and foley artistry. Post-production.
- Other Highlights: Internship [9/2013-12/2014]. Assisted on Disney's television show "Doc McStuffins", Ensure Active Heart Health, Scholastic, H&M, and McDonald's commercials.
Spin Recording Studios [4/2014 – 11/2014]: Intern
- Résumé: Studio maintenance, soldering, session setup/breakdown/recall. Operated on a Solid State Logic G/G+ 4064 console for music production and engineering.
- Other Highlights: Internship [4/2014-11/2014]. Assistant to Nik Chinboukas, Bob Kinkel, etc. Assisted on sessions with Alex Skolnick's (of Testament) Planetary Coalition, Sardonica, Don't Tell Father, Dina Finai, Acrassicauda, etc.
Masterdisk [9/2013 – 12/2013]: Intern
- Résumé: Studio construction, maintenance, archival and documentation. Quality Control Technician for Banco Popular, BMI, Wes Hutchinson, Dave Matthews, etc.
- Other Highlights: Internship [9/2013-12/2013]. Assistant to Scott Hull (Sting, Donald Fagen, etc.), Randy Merrill (Ike Sturm), Vlado Meller (Céline Dion, Shakira, etc.), Mark Santangelo (Phantogram, Michael Bublé, etc.), Alex DeTurk (Teen, etc.), Tim Boyce (The Great Gatsby, Jay-Z, etc.), and Andy VanDette (Rush, etc.). Learned the fundamental concepts of vinyl-cutting.
Harvestworks Studio P.A.S.S. [9/2012 – 12/2012]: Intern
- Résumé: Artists in residence installations, John Cage Transmitted [9/2012], Let’s Travel! Radio [10/2012], All the Queens Men [2/2013].
- Other Highlights: Internship [9/2012-12/2012]. Assistant to engineer Paul Howells on Respect Sextet [9/2012].
Freelance Graphic Artist [3/2010 – Present]: Freelance
- Résumé: Motiongate Dubai's Zombieland Blast Off! [amusement park ride 2016], Sunset on the River Styx (feature film ), Winner of the Directory of the New York Public High Schools (2010-2011) competition with over 500,000 copies published city-wide. Logo designer for the Student Emmy award-winning film Cootie Contagion (short film ) , Karl of the Future (short film ). Four Trips Ahead(logo and albums [2013-2016]), Dragonfly (film [3/2013]), College Humor [7/2013-10/2014], Axe® [7/2013], Don't Tell Father (band logo & clothing line).
- Other Highlights: Logo designs for: Laura Ortiz (costume design [2012 & 2015]), Mister Cameau (7/2013), director of photography Idan Menin [2/2013] , Mario "sticktodrum" Contino , etc.
Professional Musician [4/2008 – Present]: Freelance
- Résumé: Gigs & the Professor Orchestra [4/2015-12/2016], The Casinos [6/2015], Vito & the Salutations [4/2015], Bob Kinkel's Cinema 12 , Four Trips Ahead [4/2014-Present], The Pink Tacos , Indigo , Hackamore Brick [2013-2014], Nilsa Astacio [2013-2014], LTrain [8/2013], All the Queens Men [2012-2013], Ernie Jackson's Jazz Ensemble [2011-2012], Queensborough Community College (studio and musicals such as Little Shop of Horrors ), Ricardo “Rick Rocker” Gonzalez , the TakeTones , New Street Audio , Emily Ancheta , etc.
- Other Highlights: Taught by Gary Fogel, Hector Candelas (drums for Lissette Alvarez, Ednita Nazario, Ray Barretto, Menudo, etc.), Vince Cherico (drums for Arturo O’Farrill), Tony Escapa (drums for Ricky Martin, Franco de Vita, Al di Meola, etc.), Received private composition instruction from Jim Pugliese (Philip Glass, etc.). Transcribed for Bob Kinkel's Cinema 12 . Worked with Zelda Reorchestrated [6/2006 – 2/2008] and was on the pioneering crew for the project Twilight Symphony [released in 2013].
Tech M.D. [3/2010 – 11/2011]: Intern
- Apple products, Microsoft Windows operating systems, video game consoles, radios, etc.
Good Morning America [7/2017 - Present]: Audio Technician
Frost Productions [3/2017 – Present]: Audio Technician
AVS Production Group [6/2016 – 10/2016]: Audio Technician
Queensborough Community College [9/2015 – Present]: Adjunct Computer Laboratory Technician
The City College of New York [5/2014 – 8/2015]: College Assistant
Harvestworks Studio P.A.S.S. [12/2012 – 12/2013]: Independent Contractor
Queensborough Community College [2/2012 – 5/2012]: Tutor
Tony Roma's Ribs & Seafood [12/2014 – 1/2015]: Busser
American Multi-Cinema Entertainment (A.M.C. Theatres) [8/2011 – 12/2014]: Film Crew
Primerica Financial Services [4/2010 – 3/2012]: Representative
The City College of New York (B.F.A., Music and Audio Technology): 2/2013 – 1/2016
Queensborough Community College (A.A.S., Music Production): 9/2010 – 1/2013
Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts (Art Major): 9/2006 – 6/2010
Member of The Recording Academy (NARAS) [2012-Present]. Member of the Audio Engineering Society (AES) [2012-Present].